Getting dressed up in the morning can be a pain in the you-know-what. Chances are it’s still cold out (as it often is at that time of day), and getting out of your pajamas and into “real” clothes can seem pretty much unbearable. We’ve all been there.
It’s a good thing loungewear and sweats are now being deemed appropriate for the outside world, and actually make for a pretty chic look when styled right. Just throw on a pair of slim fitting joggers paired with a simple blouse, some layered necklaces, a great pair of heels or wedges, and a leather jacket to top things off (and keep you warm during those chilly morning hours).
Not only will this look turn heads, but you will be comfy and cozy all day long. Here are some of our favorite lounge pieces that you don’t have to be embarrassed to wear outside the confines of your own home!
- Mossimo Supply Co. Long Sleeve Henley found here.
- Sweat Full Full Zip Long Sleeve Hoodie found here.
- Swallow Print Joggers found here.
- Tie Dye Joggers found here.
- College Chicago Sweatshirt found here.
- Oversized Burnout Tee found here.
(source, source, source, source, source, source)