- Fall is just around the corner, and as the weather cools down we will all be slowly swapping out our summer digs for something much more fall-chic. Here are 7 trends we are currently loving (and patiently waiting to wear) for fall 2012!!
- What fashion trend are you most looking forward to for fall?
- + Tweed is always a great fall staple, but this fall in particular, you may be seeing more of it than in the past years. Whether you dress down with a tweed pair of sneakers (Toms has a pair that I personally adore- found here), or a tweed blazer for a day at the office.
- + Peplum is the silhouette of the season and can be worn in a variety of different ways. Whether you go for a peplum top, skirt, or even a dress- this look is #1 when it comes to hot fashion trends! For a complete guide to all things peplum, be sure to check out this site.
- + Jewel tones should be your go to color palette this upcoming season- think dark turquoise, deep purples, mustard yellows, and emerald greens.
- + Plaid is one of my favorites when it comes to fall trends! My go to plaid look? Boot cut jeans, a flannel long sleeve, and a leather jacket to finish it off.
- +Tuxedo pants are rather new to the fashion game, and I am ready to welcome them with open arms. Stilettos, tuxedo pants, and a casual tee will be a look I plan to incorporate into my wardrobe for fall, most definitely.
- + Lace dresses are the perfect piece to show off your girly side, or you can spice em up with a pair of leather boots for an edgier look. Whatever way you choose to wear it, it’s a look worthy of some serious rubber necking.
- + Last, but certainly not least, anything and everything leather will be an integral part of your fall style. Leather jackets, boots, and even leggings are going to be all the rage this fall, and I can hardly wait to get my hands on some.
(source, source, source, source, source, source, source)