Who here watched the American Music Awards last night? I know I did, and I loved it! These shows aren’t only about the music for me, but also the fabulous fashion. It is always fun to see the stars step out in their red carpet best. Check out who we think nailed it, missed the mark, and what the hot new color trend seems to be!
Who do you think deserved best dress from the whole night?
- + Carrie Underwood looks stunning in her fabulous fuchsia mermaid lace gown. It is fun and playful, plus the color is so perfectly vibrant! Way to go Underwood.
- + We love love love the geometric & mirrored details in Kelly Rowland’s chic mini dress.
- + Lucy Hale looks like a classic beauty in her princess cut little black dress with a pair of equally as classic red pumps.
- + Stacy Kiebler, like Kelly Rowland, kills it with a geometric embellished mini dress. Not to mention, her legs look like they go on for days.
- + Gwen Stefani stays true to her rocker style while rocking sleek leather pants and stilettos with a fully beaded and fabulous blazer over a barely there mesh top. We are also really loving the way she is wearing her blonde tresses- much less over the top than expected.
- + YouTube singing sensation, Karmin, has just a little bit too much going on. Granted this is her first red carpet so there is a bit of room for error, the cut plus the pattern plus the tan mesh plus the hair, it’s just not doing it for us.
- + Ginnifer Goodwin, sadly to say, missed the mark with this dress. The pale pink color is washing her out just a bit too much, and the neckline reminds us a bit of a turtle.
- + Unfortunately, Christina Aguilera hasn’t made her fashion comeback just quite yet. The dress she is wearing reminds me a little bit too much of something a highschooler would wear to prom, plus we think the hair oddly resembles an Egyptian queen. Not a great look.
- + I don’t completely hate the dress Pink is wearing, but I think the whole look combined doesn’t represent her personal style all too well. I would have expected something a bit more fun for her, also… the bust seems a bit on the snug side.
- + It seems as if Ke$ha is attempting to change her image, and we don’t disapprove of that. Yet this daytime-ish dress wasn’t the way to do it. We like her soft curls and her shoes, but paired with that dress it isn’t the best combo.
+ From Hayden Panettiere’s champagne colored mini to Jenny McCarthy’s bronze & black number- it looks as if metallic gold is making its way as a wardrobe staple. Better start shopping for it now.