When I was in high school backpacks were not necessarily considered a “fashionable” accessory, but more of an outfit ruin-er. Nowadays, backpacks are so cool that students and non-students alike can’t get enough of these over the shoulder book bags- myself included. Whether you go for a tribal print bag or a leather one, you will be sure to be the envy of your fellow fashionable peers– and there is no doubt they will swoop in on your style.
Will you be getting your hand on a fun & fashionable book bag this year? If so… here are some of our favorites!!
- Leather fringe backpack in black found here ($46).
- Canvas drawstring backpack found here ($26.50).
- Polka dot and leather backpack found here ($48).
- Black Poppy multi pocket rucksack found here ($42.50).
- Black studded tote bag found here ($33).
- Quilted faux leather backpack found here ($33).
- Trip out back tie-dye backpack found here ($70).
(source, source, source)