When I was in high school backpacks were not necessarily considered a “fashionable” accessory, but more of an outfit ruin-er. Nowadays, backpacks are so cool that students and non-students alike can’t get enough of these over the shoulder book bags- myself included. Whether you go for a tribal print bag or a leather one, you will be sure to be the envy of your fellow fashionable peers- and there is no doubt they will swoop in on your style.
Will you be getting your hand on a fun & fashionable book bag this year? If so… here are some of our favorites!!
- Leather fringe backpack in black found here ($46).
- Canvas drawstring backpack found here ($26.50).
- Polka dot and leather backpack found here ($48).
- Black Poppy multi pocket rucksack found here ($42.50).
- Black studded tote bag found here ($33).
- Quilted faux leather backpack found here ($33).
- Trip out back tie-dye backpack found here ($70).
(source, source, source)