Many of you are probably settling into your back to school routine quite nicely by now, yet your fashion game may not be quite as “together” as you are. Switching from your barely-there day dresses and swimsuits to more school appropriate pieces isn’t always a smooth transition. Which is where we come in!
This fall chic shorts, pleated skirts, jeans of all types, and maxi skirts will all be pieces you want to get your hands on. They are easy to wear, comfortable for a day at school, and are easy to dress up for a warmer day.
- Boyfriend jeans are a great look for fall, and comfortable for a long day in class!! For a cute look pair your boyfriend jeans with a plain tee & a skinny belt, or even layer up with a cute sweater for the cooler days.
- Feeling preppy? Make sure you have a cute pleated skirt (preferably in a great fall color- such as this one)!
- Black cuffed shorts (shredded shorts are better in summer) are a great staple piece and look especially adorable with a chic pair of flats.
- A pair of skinny jeans can go a long way, as I am sure you already know. Whether paired with sneakers or boots, these will be a piece you can wear the whole year.
- Last, but certainly not least, grab yourself a fun maxi skirt. They are versatile and would look great on a cool day with a cable knit sweater and a belt.
(source, source, source)