Sooo you just had a long day at school or the office, but your friend invites you out for some drinks or dinner. You don’t have time to go home and change your whole look, but don’t want to miss out on all the fun. That’s just fine, and totally understandable… here are a few simple ways you can easily transform your casual day time look to something hot & chic (perfect for a night out)!
Tip: keep the below pieces in your car for those times when you are really short for time.
- Usually when working at the office or at school you carry around a huge bag… well at night, you obviously don’t need all that space. A large envelope clutch is the perfect way to switch up your day time look to something much more suitable.
- Amp up your day make up with a hot cat-eye… always carry your liquid liner (just in case)!
- The start of fall basically means warmer days and cooler nights. If wearing a cute day dress, simply throw on a pair of black tights and you will be good to go for whatever nighttime shindig you are attending.
- Statement earrings, such as these, are always an easy way to add a little bit of flair to your look.
- Do I even need to explain why you need a leather jacket? Keeps you warm at night, and gives you a rock star look sure to turn heads. Duh.
- We all know red lips can turn any look from natural to hot in as long as it takes you to apply. Invest in a quality red lipstick and carry it with you at all times.
- Last but certainly not least, the key to any outfit is most certainly the shoes. A pair of black stilettos are probably the most seamless way to turn your look from casual to chic in no time.