No matter where you live, what you do, or how old you are- if you have a love for fashion, then you probably already know about fashion’s biggest (and most widespread) party, Fashion’s Night Out!! September 6th is the day that people everywhere will come together to celebrate the fashion world with great deals, events, parties, and more! Head over to the FNO website and check out the various must-see/attend events being hosted in your area. They have a great search locator to help you find out which events in your city you would like to attend, plus you can add it to your virtual “FNO planner”! Very helpful… if I must say so myself.
P.S. Be sure to check out the adorable FNO 2012 fashion gear (I personally love the long sleeve t-shirt), all of the proceeds go to NYC Aids fund!
- Here are some of the events we are looking forward to in the Seattle area:
- + BCBG will be styling people all night long, and you can post your styled look on Instagram with the hashtag #BCBGFNO for the chance to win $1,000 worth of BCBG clothes!
- + The downtown Seattle fashionista scavenger hunt is going to be a blast!! At the end of the scavenger hunt you can submit your card and you will be entered to win an awesome prize package.
- + H&M will be hosting a “special” shopping experience, we don’t really know what it entails, but we do know that a winner will be chosen to attend a special H&M event with a private performance by Lana Del Rey.
- + Madewell not only will have beverages and treats while you shop, but they also will have a fabulous braid bar!!