Elizabeth Minett is a dessert & fashion blogger, food photographer, and model who shares with you all things sweet and stylish.
“I am against post-holiday January diets, and for indulgence in every form. I model for work, live for fashion, pray for peace, but worship food.” – Elizabeth
Stop by her blog, Haut Appétit and say hi.
Get to know Haut Appétit:
1. What is your favorite Julep color and or Product?
Metallic nail polish. I also love the lip glosses.
2. What book are you currently reading?
The Tastemakers by David Sax. It’s a book about food trends.
3. What are 3 items that you can’t live without?
Earl Grey tea, under-eye brightener, kitchen-aid stand mixer.
4. What’s on your wish list right now?
Dolce Gabbana Saffiano bag.
5. What are your beauty must haves?
My Bliss cleanser, Colbert MD skincare products including the night repair cream and eye cream, under-eye brightener, mascara, hair oil (Moroccan oil).
6. What are the top 3 most worn items in your closet?
My day to day dress is very minimal, comfortable yet stylish. So depending on the season, usually you will find me in: my black leather pants by Joseph, white t shirts, my Balenciaga Papier tote, and anything cashmere!
7. Tea or coffee? What is your go-to Starbucks order?
Tea!! I’m a tea addict. I love getting an earl grey tea from Starbucks.
8. Favorite vacation destination?
Anywhere in the Mediterranean! My latest fav is Tel Aviv, Israel.