If you have ever been to the cold, or if you live in it, you know how important it is to keep your hands warm. Nothing is worse, or more icy, than bare hands on a chilly day!! I recently arrived in San Francisco and had completely forgotten to pack some gloves, which called for an immediate pit stop to H&M to pick up a few pair for the remainder of my trip. What a life saver that was. I honestly thought I was going to get frost bite on my phalanges. Not to mention, they add the perfect amount of flair to all my fall-esque outfits.
Here are some of our favorite and most fashionable glove/mitten/muffs for keeping your hands nice and toasty this winter!
- Moss Stitch Convertible Mittens found here.
- Cream Fingerless Pearl Gloves found here.
- Burgundy Leather Stitched Gloves found here.
- Suede Button Gloves in Green found here.
- Lynx Hand Muff Purse found here.
- Black Studded Driving Gloves found here.
(source, source, source, source)