“I chose Robin, Jessica, and Ursula for an edgy twist on the classic french manicure. Since one of the predicted colors for Spring fashion this year is mint, I wanted to remix the mint sentiments of Robin with an accent nail in Jessica, complete with a crackle tip finish in Ursula. I paired a classic ensemble, blouse and pencil skirt, with my favorite studded combat boots and mint faux-leather jacket to create an equally as classic but edgy outfit to go with the nails. This was my first time experimenting with the crackle polish and I absolutely loved the final results and how well it accents the base colors. I can’t wait to try other designs with these 2013 Spring “it colors”!” -Katrina from The Demure Muse
- Light Blue Denim Biker Jacket found here.
- Black Pencil Skirt found here.
- Norma Kamali Black Cat Eye glasses found here.
- Black Studded Clutch found here.
- Sheer Black Tights found here.
- Black Knee High Socks found here.
- Long Sleeve White Button Up found here.
- Steve Madden Troopa Boots found here.
- Julep polishes: Robin, Jessica, and Ursula