Here’s our prediction for the 10 most influential people/couples who will politely decline one or both invitations to witness Kim Kardashian’s vowses with Kanye West.
10. Michelle & President Barack Obama. No particular reason, just… busy.
9. Brad & Angelina. Because parents need to consider which events are worth getting a babysitter for. One that has zero kickbacks toward improving Earth or the many lives on it likely doesn’t fall high on the Jolie-Pitt family list.
8. Tom Brady & Gisele. Guessing maybe they weren’t invited and Tom is lashing out with this?
7. Taylor Swift. “Yo Kanye, your vows will be song-worthy, and I’mma let you finish them without any interruption because dog I am not going to any party that celebrates you in any way. Respect. Love, Taylor”
6. Trey Parker & Matt Stone. The combined creative genius behind South Park did made it into a Kanye rap (in response to their own, of course), but calling the bride a hobbit is no way to get on the guest list.
5. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez – No WAY would KimYe invite young, fresh wild cards who could suck all the media love down their own black hole just by tripping over a mop bucket in the utility closet where they shouldn’t have been in the first place..
UPDATE: Biebs is selfie-ing with the littlest Kardashian, Kylie Jenner. There might be a wedding invite in his future after all…
4. Paris Hilton. Frenemies don’t let frenemies co-mingle at nuptials.
3. Perez Hilton. No better way to lose control of your messaging than to add this A1 celeb gossip diva to your mix. Although the mere thought of Kim’s bridal pics with Perez’s “special illustrations” puts more sunshine in our soul than our Kittens Daily newsletter.
2. Don Draper (no offense, Jon Hamm). When someone refers to you as “stupidity being celebrated” you probably don’t invite them to your 3rd & 4th weddings (and send them home with a gift bag packing a rumored value of $125,000).
1. Jay-Z and Queen Bey. Because our favorite couple in the entire universe wouldn’t DARE. Love you, Carter family! MWAH.
Got some speculation of your own on the KimYe weddings? Let us know in the comments!