Are you cuticles camera ready? Do hangnails haunt you? Your hands and nails are front-and-center on your wedding day. We’ve built a tried-and-true, step-by-step plan to make your hands and nails as perfect as everything else will be on your big day.
30 days to go
- Start a twice weekly routine of Glycolic Hand Scrub followed by Rock Star Hand Crème. The double-exfoliating action of glycolic acid and apricot seeds reveals noticeably softer and younger-looking hands after every single use. Rock Star’s anti-aging, emollient blend of shea butter, glycerin, coconut oil, and vitamin E keeps hands hydrated, even after washing.
- Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum⎯daily. Dry and damaged cuticles will transform almost overnight, and continue to improve each day. Visibly stronger, smoother nails with fewer ridges and less splitting and brittleness in only 2-3 weeks. Plenty of time!
- Finalize nail colors with your bridal party and order polishes or make any necessary appointments.
- Book your bride-to-be manicure. The day before your wedding is ideal.
14 days to go
- If you haven’t had a mani in a while, get one two weeks out. You’ll have another one the day before your wedding and the relatively close pampering will have your hands looking like they’ve been spoiled for life. Pro tip: No bright nail colors two weeks out! Bright, bold colors can stain your cuticles and make your day-before mani more trouble than you bargained for.
- Hand-centric tasks like gardening and scrubbing dishes should be done with ultimate care. In other words: wear gloves. You’ll thank us in twenty years when you look back at the ring photos.
- We know your hands are looking and feeling fabulous! Keep it up with Glycolic Hand Scrub, twice weekly. Rock Star Hand Crème and Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum daily.
Seven days to go
- Weeeeee! One week until your big day! Exciting!
- Remove any polish and put your nails on the “Oxygen only diet” by applying a coat of Oxygen Nail Treatment daily. Oxygen’s ground-breaking technology uses an advanced plant stem cell complex to make nails structurally stronger, less prone to breakage and splitting. Bonus: Oxygen’s barely-there color is perfect and pretty.
- Glycolic Hand Scrub, Rock Star Hand Crème, Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum twice more this week. Can you believe how GORGEOUS your hands are?
- One layer of Freedom Top Coat for extra shine and protection.
- Apply Julep’s Essential Cuticle Oil, an all-natural blend of essential oils and vitamin E which extends the life of your manicure while leaving a glossy sheen. Convenient roller-ball application makes this step a cinch to knock-out while multi-tasking.
- One more application of Rock Star Hand Crème….
…..and down the aisle you go, you beautiful bride, you!
Any important tips that we missed? Let us know in the comments!