With summer just around the corner, my quest to hoard as many dresses as possible has begun. During the warm summer months, my must have go-to piece is always a fun & flirty frock. They are easy to wear and always look chic with some layered jewelry and a cute pair of strappy sandals or wedges. For Summer 2012 I am mostly focused on comfy maxi-dresses, floral prints, pastels, flowy fabrics, shocking brights, and peplum skirts.
Which of these dresses is your personal favorite?
- 1. Teal bandeau maxi-dress with metallic belt found here.
- 2. Bountifloral maxi dress found here.
- 3. Apricot ombre pleated dress found here.
- 4. Color blocked open back dress found here.
- 5. Cut out sundress in neon yellow found here.
- 6. Pink v-neck peplum dress found here.
- 7. Paneled chiffon dress found here.