Korean women are often envied for their skin (and rightly so), but did you know this little secret: It’s all in the oils. Of course, we’re not talking about the kind of oils you’d find in your kitchen cabinet. Let’s demystify K-beauty oils once and for all—and uncover why they’re the secret to glowing skin.
Busting a Beauty Myth
We get it. Adding oils to your face might sound a little counterintuitive. But our cleansing oil and facial oil are lightweight, nourishing, and never feel greasy. In fact, they’re perfect for all skin types.
Our cleansing oil and facial oil are super easy to incorporate into any skincare routine. They work wonders solo—but even better together.
Let’s Glow Team!
So now that you know what K-Beauty oils can do for you, it’s about time you met our cleansing oil and facial oil. Meet the K-Beauty power couple:
The first step in our dynamic duo is Love Your Bare Face Hydrating Cleansing Oil.
This cleansing oil strikes the perfect balance between cleansing and nourishing without feeling oily or stripping skin of moisture.
Simply pump a generous amount onto dry hands and massage over your dry face to instantly dissolve makeup, dirt, and impurities all in one go. For best results, use it with one of our Konjac sponges to gently exfoliate while you cleanse. It’s like a mini at-home facial treatment!
And no power couple is complete without the other half: Our Boost Your Radiance Reparative Rosehip Seed Facial Oil.
Rich with the antioxidant powerhouse Rosehip Seed Oil (also found in Love Your Bare Face), this lightweight facial oil works wonders on all skin types:
- Balances normal and combination skin for just enough lightweight hydration.
- Repairs and hydrates dry skin as it prevents fine lines.
- Regulates oil production as it hydrates oily skin.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation and the appearance of scars on acne-prone skin.
- Soothes sensitive skin with its anti-inflammatory properties.
You can use this amazing “wonder booster” in multiple ways, depending on your skin’s needs:
- Use alone by patting a thin layer onto clean skin after toner.
- Mix a few drops into your moisturizer to give it a reparative hydration boost.
- Mix a drop into your liquid foundation to create a more radiant, dewy finish.
Putting the “Care” in Skincare
While our cleansing oil and facial oil are simple to use, here’s a little beauty food for thought: Korean women view skincare as a ritual. It’s something to look forward to from start to finish.
Try out that mindset the next time you do your skincare routine, and who knows, maybe you’ll be spreading the secrets of K-Beauty to your girlfriends!