1. Keep your chips and snacks fresh with these adorable, summer-approved, sunglasses bag clips.
2. It’s time to start incorporating fun patterns and bright colors into your summer wardrobe, and this lime yoke and striped blouse has got all the bases covered (it’d look great with a pair of cute denim shorts and some simple white sneakers).
3. Chevron is all the rage these days, and this set of chevron coasters (made from recycled rubber) has officially made it onto our “to buy” list.
4. If you haven’t tried a spin pin yet, you should definitely go grab some ASAP. These are great to have in your purse, especially when you are headed to the beach and need to put your hair up. They hold even the thickest of hair and are beyond easy to use!
5. Time to step up your sandal game, starting with this great metal trimmed leopard pair.
6. Tribal print. Check. Backpack trend. Check. Combine the two and you have this fashion forward & fab tribal print backpack, perfect for toting around your beach towel and magazine for a day in the sun.
7. Don’t forget your shades! Not only will a fabulous pair oversized round shades have you looking stylish while in your swimsuit, but they will also protect your eyes from the sun & prevent wrinkles!!
8. Channel your inner hippy with this dainty and cute daisy friendship bracelet.
9. We are loving this set of 4 serving bowls, they are the perfect (and prettiest) way to serve your guests snacks during a fun summer BBQ.
10. As the seasons change, so does my choice of wallet. Summer definitely calls for something that is lighter & brighter, such as this Cath Kidston polka dot wallet. Not only do we love the polka dots paired with the brown leather, but it also has all the room to nicely organize your cards and cash.