Summer is well on it’s way, and it is time to pull out your favorite pair shades, or maybe go purchase some new ones. Sunglasses are one of the most important parts of an outfit, not only because they can be adorable, but they also prevent you from squinting against the harmful sun’s rays (which is one of the biggest causes of wrinkles). That being said, the number one sunglass trend to take note of this summer is the cat eye shape. Whether rounded, sharp, or subtle- this catty shape works well with a variety of different face shapes. Stars and fashionistas everywhere have fallen madly in love with these Audrey Hepburn inspired frames, and I have to say…. so have I.
Here are 5 pairs of cat eye shades for under $100:
- “Kiara” Large Cat Eye Sunglasses ($12): My personal favorite of the bunch is these thick-framed beauties. I could barely believe my eyes when I saw they were only a mere $12, as they look like they would be much more.
- Cat Eye’s Box Frame Sunglasses ($20.99): For the more daring fashionista, this is the perfect pair of cat eyes for you! I love the sharp edges of these fabulous, funky frames!
- Cat’s Eye Sexy Leopard Sunglasses ($22.99): Cat eye shaped sunnies not enough feline for your liking? Throw in some leopard print (such as this) and you will be the real cat’s meow.
- Glitter Arm Cats Eye Sunglasses ($32): If glitter is your thing, these shades are right up your alley. The sparkly arms of these adorable shades will be sure to make you stand out from the crowd.
- Color Frame Cat Eyes ($5): These cat eyes are ultra fun in any of their fabulous & bright colors! I personally am a huge fan of the neon green & teal pair… and the price tag is just right as well.