First it was the ombre hair, then the nails, and now it’s all about ombre fashions! It’s in all the stores, on all the fashionistas, and is my new personal favorite look. Whether you want to try to create some DIY ombre shorts, or you’d rather purchase some gradient gear doesn’t matter, all that matters is you better get some in your closet stat. Got it? Good.
Here is some ombre inspiration.
- From left to right:
- - Faliero Sarti Ombre Scarf. This one is sold out, similar style seen here.
- - Allsaints Spitalfields ombre tank dress found here.
- - Nasty Gal Good Times Cutoff shorts found here.
- - MinkPink Sunrise Sunset ombre shorts found here
- - Topshop Ombre Jamie jeans found here.
- - Asos yellow ombre blazer found here.