Today, we’re sharing this absolutely adorable nail look that would be picture-perfect for an outdoor bridal shower or garden party-themed wedding. Quirky brides, why not save money on your florist bill and bring some blossoms into your bridal nails? (Or treat your flower girl to pretty fingertips she’ll never forget!)
This look is similar to the rose nail tutorial we shared with you a couple weeks ago, but goes for a more subtle and serene pastel color scheme, while adding playful polka dots to the mix.
To get this look, we used Brigitte (Classic with a Twist), a bright white crème, and Elisa (Boho Glam), our soft wisteria shimmer, with accents in Leah (It Girl), a refreshing grass green. But you could easily tweak this color scheme to match your dress, bouquet, or color scheme of choice.
Here’s the step-by-step:
Let all coats of polish dry in between application.
1. Apply a base coat to all nails.
2. Apply two coats of Brigitte (Classic with a Twist) to your thumb and middle finger.
3. Apply two coats of Elisa (Boho Glam) to your index finger, ring finger, and pinky.
4. Pour a little of all three polish colors onto a piece of foil, and attach your dotting tool to your Plié Wand. Dip the dotting tool into Elisa and apply small, scattered groups of dots to your thumb and middle finger, creating your flowers.
5. Clean your dotting tool and dip it into Brigitte. Apply small dots to the center of each flower. Then, still using Brigitte, apply polka dots to the rest of your nails. (Want a quick Plié Wand polka dot tutorial? You got it!)
6. Detach the dotting tool and attach the striping brush. Dip the brush into Leah and use short strokes to add a leaf or two to each flower.
5. Once everything is dry, seal with your favorite top coat.
And there you have it! A mix-and-match nail look that’s a little bit retro, a little bit fancy, and a whole lot of fun.