Give yourself or someone special the gift of membership in one of Julep's frequent guest clubs. The PDQ Club is perfect for the manicurista. The Parlor Club for gals who love their pedicures.
Member Tuesdays - Share your member pricing with up to two friends every Tuesday!
Refer a Friend - Free upgrade to the seasonal pedicure or facial and your friend gets $10 off the first month of her new Parlor Club membership!
A Subscription Includes: One PDQ Manicure OR Brow wax each month Member-only discounts on all other services and products.
A Subscription Includes: Julep Parlor Pedicure OR Organic Facial OR PDQ Manicure/Pedicure OR Fab for 14 Manicure each month Member-only discounts on all other services and products.
Getting a Parlor Membership
Parlor memberships can be purchased at any of our four parlor locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I get for my monthly membership fee?
Your monthly membership fee entitles you to:
- Exclusive member prices, which are 15-50% discounts off of retail prices, depending on service
- Your choice of one free service for each month of paid membership (PDQ manicure or Brow wax for PDQ Club members; Julep Parlor Pedicure or Organic facial or PDQ Mani/Pedi or Fab for 14 Manicure for Parlor Club Members)
- 10% off all Julep products
- Complimentary upgrade from Julep Manicure to Birthday Manicure or Julep Pedicure to Birthday Pedicure during your birthday month
- Other special offers throughout the year
What if I cannot make it in to get my monthly service?
Not a problem! If you cannot make it in to get your monthly service, it stays in your account and rolls to the next month for you to use when your schedule allows.
Can I pause my membership for a few months while I'm traveling?
Currently we do not have the ability to temporarily pause a membership; however, we are working on adding this enhancement in the future. If you find that you need to pause your membership due to travel or extended illness, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I switch between membership types (PDQ Club to Parlor Club)
Yes. To switch between PDQ and Parlor Club, please contact email@example.com, or speak with the front desk at your next visit to the parlor. Any rolled over services will be carried over to your new membership when you switch clubs.
Still Have Questions?
Feel free to contact us at 877.585.3707 ext. 6 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.