Oil keeps oil under control. Let me explain. As someone who has struggled with oily skin most of my teen and adult years, the idea of adding facial oils into my skincare routine sounded downright crazy.
That was until I actually tried it. And by “it,” I mean Boost Your Radiance. This Reparative Rosehip Seed Facial Oil is a much lighter, “dryer” oil than its richer counterparts like argan or marula oil. Blending rosehip seed oil with vitamin E to help it absorb faster and bergamot oil to add a subtly bright and relaxing scent, Boost Your Radiance is not only super versatile but it does wonders to brighten and balance every skin type—even oily skin.
How does this miracle potion do such amazing things? It starts with our star ingredient, cold-pressed rosehip seed oil. Harvested from the seeds of wild roses before full bloom, this antioxidant powerhouse brightens skin by reducing the look of hyperpigmentation caused by acne and the sun.
(PSA: Wear your sunscreen daily, people!)
It also reduces the look of fine lines and prevents future ones, thanks to the intense boost of antioxidants.
But wait, there’s more. Rosehip seed oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and trans-retinoic acid (a natural vitamin A), making it super reparative. It’s also super hydrating without feeling heavy. If you have oily skin, you may not even need to follow with a separate moisturizer during the warmer months. You know how we love a good skincare streamline!
A Little Background…
Boost Your Radiance was a labor of love for our Product Development team. It took over a year to develop and over 50 different versions to land on the perfect formula.
It all started in the Julep parlors, where we sold bottles of rosehip seed oil. The bottles kept flying off the shelves—clients couldn’t get enough.
But many gave us feedback about the natural scent of rosehip seed oil being too earthy. So, our PD team worked hard to find the perfect complementary oil to make rosehip seed oil more pleasant to the senses. Brightening bergamot oil was added to give the formula its soothing natural scent.
When Do I Use Boost Your Radiance?
– Every day! Morning and/or night. You pick what’s best for your skin type and specific skincare routine.
– Before applying your makeup, add a small drop into your foundation to turn up the dewiness or simply add a little more product to the top of the cheekbones in lieu of highlighter.
P.S. There is a difference between greasy and glowy. This one gives you the latter.
How Do I Use Boost Your Radiance?
– As a general rule of thumb, always layer your skincare products in order of lightest to thickest. Use the facial oil after toner and lighter serums but before heavier moisturizers or night creams.
– For oilier skin types, we recommend using only one drop in the morning and two drops in the evening. Warm the oil up by rubbing it between your fingertips and then pat it gently all over your face.
– For even faster absorption, mix it in with your favorite serum or moisturizer.
I like to mix one drop into my No Excuses Invisible Sunscreen Gel every morning.
Now that you’re fully enlightened of the glowing benefits Boost Your Radiance can have on a wide range of skin concerns—including oily skin—don’t just take our word for it. Check out what other oily-skinned customers are saying about this best-selling facial oil.