E-commerce Intern - Spring 2020
We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented intern to help us across e-commerce and customer care. This intern will have a very hands on experience. The tasks will range from keeping our site up to date with the latest inventory, merchandising the site according to new arrivals. This intern will have the chance to be challenged both creatively and analytically, while adding value to two well known beauty brands.
• Execute website updates including site content, product information, images, and customer care.
• Contribute to new processes that streamline e-commerce workflow.
Applicant must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Spring 2020
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Extremely organized, diligent, detail-oriented and motivated
• Eagerness to learn and expand into other departments when necessary
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Passion for the digital and beauty industry
• Experience with Shopify is a plus or Zendesk
• Minimum 2 days a week
To be considered, please send your resume to email@example.com along with why you would like to work for Julep.
Good luck! x